AZURE /AWS /GCP SOLUTION ARCHITECT
AZURE /AWS /GCP SOLUTION ARCHITECT
We are looking for an Azure/AWS/GCP Solution Architect who has 8-12 years’ experience in the Infra domain, of which 4+ years’ experience as a Cloud Infrastructure Professional, with a focus on Azure or AWS or GCP cloud, server, storage, and networking.
8-12 years’ experience in Infra domain of which 4+ years’ experience as a Cloud Infrastructure Professional, with focus on Azure /AWS /GCP cloud, server, storage, and networking.
- Demonstrate technical cloud architectural knowledge while contributing to the design of cloud infrastructures.
- Delivery of customer Cloud Strategies aligned with customers’ business objectives and with a focus on Cloud Migrations.
- Design of clients’ cloud environments with a focus on AZURE /AWS /GCP
- Undertake customer delivery engagements related to cloud architecture with a specific focus on AZURE or AWS or GCP Cloud Migrations.
- Provide leadership in infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques, including mass application movements into the cloud.
- Azure/AWS/GCP implementation in large regulated enterprise environments.
- Produce design documents to effectively hand over infrastructure architectures to operations teams for successful systems engineering and implementation.
- Nurture Cloud computing expertise internally and externally to drive cloud adoption.
- Work closely with the delivery team to provide input on industry trends to tailor our delivery offerings to
- Design/Recommend Disaster Recovery Models
- Understand enterprise customers’ technical requirements and collaborate closely with internal development teams to guide the direction of our solution for our enterprise customer eco-system.
- Provide SME level-consultation with the project team/NOC team to identify server level issues.
- Leads or participates in the successful delivery of complex customer IT infrastructure projects, from planning, design, to implementation.
- Work closely with customer teams and 1CH account teams across the globe.
- Continuously focus on project delivery excellence and a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Build a tight working relationship with Cloud delivery teams.
Technical Skills Required
- Cloud architecture and migration skills and experience based on AWS/AZURE/GCP
- 8-12 years’ experience in Infra domain, including 4+ years’ experience as a Cloud Infrastructure Professional, with a focus on Azure or AWS or GCP cloud, server, storage, and networking
- AZURE CERTIFIED SOLUTION ARCHITECT / AWS CERTIFIED SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – PROFESSIONAL / GOOGLE CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL
- Strong understanding of industry standards and best practices for IT Infrastructures, keeping current with industry trends and emerging technologies and providing guidance and direction to customers and project teams.
- Strong understanding across Cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver end-to-end Cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs.
- Scripting languages – Python & Powershell & Automation experience are mandated.
- Must be well versed in and have experience with IT policies and procedures and technology standards.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility to learn and adapt to other cloud technologies like GCP is a must.
- Strong customer-interaction skills and architectural abilities
- Strong written, verbal and chalk board skills
- Ability to work with team members from around the globe /experience working with offshore models
- Experience in enterprise applications, solutions, and data center infrastructure
- Understand and articulate the technical merits and value of data center virtualization.
- Proven ability to document appropriate technical information to serve as a basis for training, technical operations runbooks, and knowledge objects.
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India