Migration of e-Commerce portal from On-prem Data Centre to AWS
1CloudHub helped the online shopping store in migrating from on-premises to AWS, reducing downtime and ensuring end-user security.
About the client
An ethnic fashion portal – Cbazaar with annual revenue of INR 100 Crore and average daily visitors of 10K. It is among the earliest eCommerce companies in India, when eCommerce was largely unheard of, even in the west! Powered by relentless innovation and perseverance of the founders and employees alike.
- Assessment of Windows On-premises landscape
- Migration Approach & Design
- Migration & Cutover
- The post Go Live Support
- 24/7 Managed Services
- On-premises Windows license was coming to the end of Life
- Windows Licenses were due for renewal.
- On-premises VMs had only limited scalability
- No 24/7 monitoring team
- With their market presence growing rapidly, they wanted a reliable Windows infrastructure on the cloud with reduced hassles of License Management.
Robust Design using the Well Architected Framework to ensure security to end users of customer.
Seamless Migration with minimal downtime
24/7 managed services support & monitoring
Continuous Optimization with had enabled a savings of 20% in TCO cost when compared to On-Premise’s cost
Please write to us at email@example.com, if you wish to explore further on this deployment.