1CH Cloud Engineering Workshop – AWS Cloud for Large Media House
Cloud enablement workshop for IT staff with future roadmap to handle cloud infrastructure.
About the client
Headquartered in Singapore the company engages in the publishing, printing, and distributing of newspapers, magazines, and books. It has a fairly large IT landscape deployed using cloud technologies and currently operates in a Hybrid IT model. The vision from the Technology leadership is to adopt a cloud first model going forward.
Customer vision is to build Cloud Center of Excellence (CloudCoE) to assess, evaluate and leverage the cloud solutions to meet their growing business demands. As part of the vision, the client looked to train their internal team on AWS Cloud and expedite COE creation
- Deployed 1CH Skill evaluation framework to assess the need and prepare the learning road map for the customer
- Adopted 1CH Integrated Learning Approach for
Asses > Learn > Reinforce > Support > Validate
- Conduct hands-on classroom sessions on foundational-level course covering Theory, Demo, Lab session and Exam Readiness.
- Shared the resource kits and assignments for participants to crystallize the learnings
- 2 Days Session & 50+ Participants to get trained on AWS cloud.
- Cloud enablement workshop for IT staff with future roadmap to handle cloud infrastructure.
- Determine the individual skills and business objectives
- Match the content of the course and the learning method.
- Identifying knowledge gaps
- Delivering online and offline learning methods,
- Instructor-Led Training
- Interactive classroom experience
- Instructor-guided support
- Post Class Resources
- Online reference books
- Exam preparation
- Ongoing account executive consultation
- Technical help desk support
- Training administration
- Post Class Survey
- Course evaluations
Centre of Excellence
Helped the customer to form a COE with their team
Manage AWS platform
Empowered Employees to understand and manage AWS Cloud based projects & proposals
Impactful lab session
Lab session to understand real time Cloud Administration, Cloud cost estimation and Cloud economics.
1CH’s ability to expertly assess needs, improve skills, reinforce learning and track progress helps us deliver the highest training ROI.
As a next-generation managed services provider we are well experienced in helping our customer to manage change effectively, but creating newer standards, processes, documentation, and educating the customer’s IT teams through knowledge sharing, which is necessary for successful transformation. We look forward to create more AWS practitioner in the organisation in the near future.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.