L2 Engineer – Azure
L2 Engineer - Azure
1CloudHub is looking for two L2 engineers to manage Azure cloud for our customers, who are global conglomerates across industries. We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic problem solvers, who can support our customers with their Azure cloud.
We are looking for someone who has:
- A strong understanding of the Azure platform,
- An experience of at least four years as an L2 engineer, with a minimum of two years in Azure,
- Experience in support domain and ticket handling systems,
- Good troubleshooting skills in across Windows / Linux.
As an L2 engineer at 1CloudHub, you will:
- Create virtual machines
- Manage disks and backup
- Create VNET and Subnets
- Manage blob, files, queue and tables
- Monitor Nagios/CheckMK, manage alarm, monitorserver utilization and activity logs of Azure.
Expected time to onboard
Immediate or < 30 days
If you meet the experience criteria and are interested in this role, please fill the form below.